- Opportunity to become involved in multi-center research studies
- Enhance skills required for effective clinical investigations
- Expose fellows to a supportive network for multi-institutional studies
- Opportunity to present protocols, research ideas and other interests, and receive direct feedback from the network as well as the Scientific Steering Committee.
- Newsletters summarizing the current projects
- No membership fees (fees are only paid to attend PALISI meetings)
To become a member, please contact Oliver Karam (oliver.karam [at] vcuhealth.org)